PEER REVIEW PROCESS
We aim to manage the review process that adheres to the principles of fairness, timeliness, and thoroughness of the peer-review editorial process. Our review process will follow the following general guidelines:
- Each paper submitted to JESKaPe Journal is subject to a blind review process. The Editor-in-Chief or the Associate Editors will first review the suitability of the manuscript and if deemed appropriate, it will be sent to reviewers for evaluation and comments. Based on the recommendation of the reviewers, the Editor-in-Chief will decide whether the paper is accepted as it is, recommended for revisions, or rejected.
- The reviewers are requested to write the review in a provided review form. However in some case the reviewer may provide extended comments in a free format.
- We aim to reach a first decision on all manuscripts within two or three months of submission. Rejection, if it is based on editor judgement after the first in-house review, is expected to be quicker than this.
In case an article is recommended for minor revisions, a maximum of two months are normally allowed for the authors to submit the revised paper. In case of major revisions, we normally allow a maximum of three months. Authors may request extensions when needed. When submitting revisions, authors should also submit a separate file explaining how each concern raised by the reviewers has been addressed in the revised paper.
All manuscripts submitted to this journal must follow focus and scope, and author guidelines of this journal. The submitted manuscripts must address scientific merit or novelty appropriate to the focus and scope. All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection software to do the similarity checking. Editors check the plagiarism detection of articles in this journal by using a Turnitin software.
The research article submitted to this journal will be double blind reviewed at least 2 (two) or more expert reviewers. The reviewers give scientific valuable comments improving the contents of the manuscript.
Final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to reviewers comments. Publication of accepted articles including the sequence of published articles will be made by Editor in Chief by considering sequence of accepted date and geographical distribution of authors as well as thematic issue.
- Author submit the manuscript
- Editor Evaluation (some manuscript are rejected or returned before the review process)
- Double Bind peer review process
- Editor Decision
- Confirmation to the author