PENGARUH EKUIVALEN RATE BAGI HASIL, TINGKAT SUKU BUNGA DEPOSITO BPR DAN JUMLAH KANTOR BPRS TERHADAP JUMLAH NASABAH DEPOSITO iB MUDHARABAH PADA BPRS DI INDONESIA PERIODE 2016-2018

  • Juliana Putri Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam IAIN Lhokseumawe
  • Salman Alfarisi Alumni Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam IAIN Lhokseumawe
Keywords: Equity Sharing Rate, BPR Deposit Interest Rate, Number of BPRS Offices, Number of iB Mudharabah Deposit Customers

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of the equivalent rate of profit sharing, interest rates on BPR deposits and the number of BPRS Offices on the number of mudharabah iB deposit customers at BPRS in Indonesia. The research method used is quantitative descriptive research using secondary data in the form of financial reports published by OJK in Sharia Banking Statistics (SPS) and Indonesian Banking Statistics (SPI) with time series data in the period of 2016-2018. The sample in this study all BPRS in Indonesia is 168 BPRS. Analysis of research using multiple linear regression analysis using application or supporting software namely PASW (Predictive Analytics SoftWare) Statistics 18, the results of research, it can be concluded that: 1) Equivalent rate of profit sharing (X1) has a significant negative effect of iB mudharabah deposit customers, 2) Variable interest rates on BPR deposits (X2) do not affect the number of mudharabah iB deposit customers. 3) The variable number of BPRS offices (X3) has a significant positive effect on the number of mudharabah iB deposit customers. 4) The coefficient of determination obtained is 0.586 or 58.6%. which means that 58.6% causes variable variable number of iB mudharabah (Y) deposit customers can be influenced by the equivalent rate of profit sharing, the level of BPR deposit rates and the number of BPRS offices, while the remaining 41.4% is influenced by other factors not included in the study.

References

Antonio, Muhammad Syafi‟i. 2001. Bank Syariah Dari Teori Ke Praktik. Jakarta: Gema Insani Press.

A. Karim, Adiwarman. 2010. Bank Islam: Analisis Fiqih Dan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT. Grafindo Persada.

Darmawi, Herman. 2006. Pasar Finansial dan Lembaga-Lembaga Finansial. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Kasmir. 2002. Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya. Edisi Keenam. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Rivai, Veithzal dan Arviyan Arifin. 2010. Islamic Banking: Sebuah Teori, Konsep dan Aplikasi. Edisi Pertama. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Sholahuddin, Muhammad. 2011. Kamus Istilah Ekonomi Keuangan Dan Bisnis Syariah, Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia, Pernyataan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan (PSAK) No.105 Akuntansi Mudharabah, Jakarta: Graha Akuntan, 2007

Widiyono, Thy. Aspek Hukum Operasional Transaksi Produk Perbankan Di Indonesia, Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia, 2006

Wiroso, Penghimpunan Dana Dan Distribusi Hasil Usaha Bank Syariah, Jakarta: PT Grasindo, 2005.

Vardiansyah, Dani. Filsafat Ilmu Komunikasi: Suatu Pengantar, Indeks, Jakarta 2008

Susanti, Vera. Juli 2015. “Pengaruh Equivalent Rate dan Tingkat Keuntungan Terhadap Dana Pihak Ketiga (DPK) Perbankan Syariah di Indonesia”. I‐Finance Vol. 1. No. 1, Juli 2015.

Abdaliah, Adhisyahfitri Evalina Ikhsan. 2018. Pengaruh Tingkat Bagi Hasil, Tingkat Suku Bunga, Jumlah Kantor, Dan Ukuran Bank Terhadap Jumlah Deposito Mudharabah Pada Perbankan Syariah”. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Ekonomi Akuntansi (JIMEKA). Vol. 3, No. 4, (2018).

Creswell, John W. 2010. Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods Approaches 3th, Terjemahan Achmad Fawaid. Yogyakarta: Erlangga.

Nugraheni, Almira Ulfa dan Dina Fitrisia Septiarini. 2017. Pengaruh Equivalent Rate, Profitabilitas, Dan Jumlah Kantor Terhadap Dana Pihak Ketiga BPRS Di Indonesia (Periode Tahun 2013-2015). Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori dan Terapan Vol. 4 No. 11 November 2017: 875-888.

Ferdiansyah. 2015. Pengaruh Rate Bagi Hasil Dan Bi Rate Terhadap Dana Pihak Ketiga Perbankan Syariah (Studi Pada Bank Pembiayaan Rakyat Syariah Yang Terdaftar Di Bank Indonesia). JOM FEKON Vol. 2 No. 1 Februari 2015.

Ulfa, Nur’ Aini. 2016. Pengaruh Ekuivalen Nisbah Bagi Hasil Tabungan, Nisbah Bagi Hasil Deposito Dan Frekuensi Pencairan Pembiayaan Murabahah Terhadap Jumlah Nasabah Baru Pada BMT As- Salam Kras Kediri, AN- NISBAH, Vol. 03, No. 01 Oktober 2016.
Published
2019-11-08
How to Cite
Putri, J., & Alfarisi, S. (2019, November 8). PENGARUH EKUIVALEN RATE BAGI HASIL, TINGKAT SUKU BUNGA DEPOSITO BPR DAN JUMLAH KANTOR BPRS TERHADAP JUMLAH NASABAH DEPOSITO iB MUDHARABAH PADA BPRS DI INDONESIA PERIODE 2016-2018. Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah, Akuntansi Dan Perbankan (JESKaPe), 3(2), 124-139. Retrieved from https://ejurnal.iainlhokseumawe.ac.id/index.php/jeskape/article/view/434