ITQAN: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Kependidikan (P-ISSN: 2086-7018 & E-ISSN: 2614-4654) accepts the manuscript as follows:
1. Written either in English or Bahasa Indonesia (between 2500-5000 words length of the main text, excluding Reference and Abstract).
2. An abstract of the manuscript (between 75-150 words) should be written both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, along with 3-7 keywords should be included in the submitted article.
3. Please ensure that the manuscript is should be typed in MS-Office 2007/2010 format (.doc, .docx, .rtf) and that referencing methods of the article follow the author guidelines.
4. Citation source uses innote by inserting author's name(s), year of publication and page number.
5. The reference should be arranged alphabetically by following American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition format.
6. The editors recommend the authors to use mandeley, endnote or zitaro for arranging citation and references.
(Hidayah, Gani, & Bahri, 2016: 83)
(Buto, 2017: 134)
(Buto & Hidayah, 2016: 415)
(Azra, 1999: 28)
(Hasyimi, 1990: 10)
(Mukti, 2007: 83)
Buto, Z. A. (2017). LAYANAN KONSELING ISLAMI BAGI KESULITAN. Itqan: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Kependidikan, 8(2), 123–144.
Buto, Z.A, & Hidayah, T. (2016). Modernization of Teachers Character in Dayah. The Third International Conference on Thoughts on Human Sciences in Islam, 1(1), 413-425.
Hidayah, T., Gani, S. A., & Bahri, S. (2016). IMPROVING THE STUDENTS’ ABILITY IN WRITING DESCRIPTIVE PARAGRAPHS BY USING QUESTIONING TECHNIQUE. Proceedings of the First Reciprocal Graduate Research Symposium between University Pendidikan Sultan Idris and Syiah Kuala University, 1(1), 74–90.
Azra, A. (1999). Esei-Esei Intelektual Muslim dan Pendidikan Islam. Jakarta: Logos.
Hasyimi, A. (1990). Sejarah Kebudayaan Islam di Indonesia. Jakarta: Bulan Bintang.
Mukti, Abd. (2007). Konstruksi Pendidikan Islam Belajar dari Kejayaan Islam Madrasah Nizamiyah Dinasti Saljuq. Bandung: Citapustaka Media.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission of article has not been previously published nor is on the publication in the form of articles on the research, and conceptual ideas.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (doc, docx).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and reference requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author has full rights to the articles that have been sent to Itqan: Journal of Islamic Educational Science. The author is responsible for the originality of the articles and all the references used in the journal script.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other parties.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
No processing fee entitled for the submitted article and the publication of the article.