PENGARUH KOMPETENSI PEDAGOGIK GURU PAI TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA SMP NEGERI 11 KOTA CIREBON

  • Amin Rizqi
  • Akhmad Affandi Pendidikan Agama Islam (PAI) FITK IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon
  • Mahbub Nuryadien Pendidikan Agama Islam (PAI) FITK IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon

Abstract

Pedagogic competence is the ability of a teacher to carry out the obligations responsibly and properly. The better of pedagogical competence, the better an ability that will be owned by the teacher. Learning motivation is the driving force that causes learning activities. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of  teacher’s pedagogical competence of Islamic Religious Education (PAI) on students' learning motivation in Junior High School (SMP) 11 of Cirebon. Data collection techniques carried out in this study, namely: Observation, Interview, Questionnaire and Documentation. While the  technique of data analysis used are test validity, reliability, percentage and product moment correlation. The influence on pedagogical competence of Teachers Islamic Education (PAI) toward students’ learning motivation is categorized as moderate, it can be seen from the results of the coefficient correlation with a value of 0.508 in the range 0.40 - 0.599 and the coefficient of determination is 25.8% and the remaining 74.2% .

References

Drajat, Manpan dan Ridwan Effendi. 2014. Etika Profesi Guru. Bandung. Alfabeta.
Fauzi, Ahmad. 2015. Manajemen Pembelajaran, Yogyakarta: K-Media.
Irwanotoro, Nur dan Yusuf Suryana. 2016. Kompetensi Pedagogik Untuk Peningkatan dan Penilaian Kinerja Guru dalam Rangka Implementasi Kurikulum Nasional. Sidoarjo: Genta Group Production.
Misbahuddin dan Iqbal Hasan. 2014. Analisis Data Penelitian dengan Statistik Edisi Ke-2. Jakarta. PT Bumi Aksara.
Musfah, Jejen. 2012. Peningkatan Kompetensi Guru Melalui Pelatihan dan Sumber Belajar Teori dan Praktik. Jakarta. Kencana.
Mulyasa, E. 2013. Standar Kompetensi dan Sertifikasi Guru. Bandung. PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Narbuko, Cholid dan Abu Achmadi.2016. Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta. Pt Bumi Aksara.
Riduwan. 2015. Dasar – Dasar Statistika. Bandung. Alfatbeta.
Rugaiyah dan Atiek Sismiati. 2013. Profesi Kependidikan. Bogor. Ghalia Indonesia.
Rusman. 2011. Model-Model Pembelajaran Mengembangkan Profesionalisme Guru. Jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada.
Sadulloh, Uyoh. 2017. Pedagogik (Ilmu Mendidik). Bandung. Alfabeta.
Sardiman. 2018. Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Depok. Raja Grafindo Persada.
2012. Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Depok. Raja Grafindo Persada.
Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan: Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung. Alfabeta.
Uno, Hamzah B. 2017. Teori Motivasi dan Pengukurannya Analisis di Bidang Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Published
2019-12-30
How to Cite
Rizqi, A., Affandi, A., & Nuryadien, M. (2019, December 30). PENGARUH KOMPETENSI PEDAGOGIK GURU PAI TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA SMP NEGERI 11 KOTA CIREBON. ITQAN : Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Kependidikan, 10(2), 109-119. Retrieved from https://ejurnal.iainlhokseumawe.ac.id/index.php/itqan/article/view/545