The IDARAH Journal applies the review process policies:
- Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
- Using blind review method.
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest the acceptance of article manuscripts.
- Editors will decide whether the manuscripts are meeting IDARAH Journal's requirement. Editors' decision is final.
The journal focuses its scope on the issues of Islamic Education Management. We invite scientists, scholars, researchers, as well as professionals in the field of Islamic Education Management in Southeast Asia to publish their researches in our Journal.